Thursday, June 28, 2007

Blogging

Supposed to be typing my ethics case write-up.. But sigh.. great inertia.. I hate write-ups.. Really quite meaningless at times.. and quite a chore that sticks at the back of your mind.. giving you stress and preventing you from doing more important things.. Sigh...

Forgot to apologise in the previous post about the infrequency of me blogging. The reason for not blogging is multifactorial. First, no time. Second, lazy. Third, my comp likes to crank up from time to time.. and it targets certain sites like my hotmail, msn and blogger.. Fourth, just don't feel like blogging..

But the reason why this blog was set up remains the same.. It is not so much for you to find out what is happening in my life. Cos it is not that interesting anyway.. It is not an outlet for me to whine, that was for my previous blog.. I want to let you know how God is working in my life.. from day to day, in my life goals, views etc.. in the hope that perhaps, someday, you might come to know God if you haven't.. And if you are a Christian, I hope you will be encouraged by how God has and is working in my life, and perhaps you can pray for me now and then..

I wonder how many people are still reading my blog.. I know the numbers have dwindled greatly cos I blog so infrequently.. but I will still blog now and then when I feel like it, even if there is just one soul out there reading it.. hopefully, this benefits the odd non-christian who is reading this.. and I really pray for you that you will be challenged and convicted enough to go on to find out more about God and Jesus by reading the bible..

I think if you are a non-Christian, the best way to use my blog is to go back to my earlier entries and read about why I became a Christian and stuff..

Ok I better start typing my write-up! =)